Re: We acheived - not too good!

Simon Harrison Said:
 (too many pints of Theakston's Old Peculiar -
>somebody  said it was Theakston's OP Day today and I believed them!) -
from a kiwi who spent two years in Yorkshire it is a contradiction to say
"too many" and "Theakstons Old Peculiar " in the one sentence.
Although it is very much second best to a fresh pint, we get bottled OP here
in NZ. Simon wash your mouth out for such blasphemy!!
Regards to all
Peter Estall
Concept Brass