Adrian Raven - Help!

Adrian and any other Kiwi Person who could help

In less than 36 hours i'll be in New Zealand for the National Band
Championships.  *WHOO HOO*

My band, South Brisbane Federal, will be booking out of the hotel on Monday
morning. I will be staying for that Monday and leaving Tuesday which means
another $79 for a room for Monday night.

I have to be at the airport at 4:30 am :(   and it seems a waste of $79 for
a room.

No doubt there will be partying after the concert Monday night, so it seems
reasonable to stay up (not bother with a hotel room) until I have to go to
the airport.

Can anyone assist me with a safe "home" for my tuba that day please? Maybe
transport to the airport even? Adrian :-))))))))

How about I "take care" of my "host/transport" with some food and drinks,
for a safe place for my horn and a trip to the airport? Any takers? Adrian
first please *hint hint*

Also some of us here discussed about trying and comparing the 993 to the
994. Monday seems like an opportune time if it can be arranged.

Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I'd rather spend say $30 - $40 on someone
who can help me out, rather than $79 for a room I'll hardly use.

Please reply ASAP or see me when i'm over there. Thanks a bunch!

Regards

John Szkutko