Cambridge and B&R!

Controversial as ever Martin!

I suppose in the light of our 'result' at Cambridge I can't say too much
other than:

(i) The separate judges system has once again exposed adjudication to be
little more than guess work aided by the clapometer.

(ii) The YBS Rent-a-Crowd treated us to another deafening 5 minute
performance

(iii) B&R didn't win AGAIN - Perhaps the bubble has finally burst?

See you in Birmingham!

Paul