whit friday

It seems that I've been well and truly beaten to get my message to the list,
though not as late as Clair, no surprise there!!
I want to echo my wuss colleagues words of thanks to Cantium Brass for a
stupendous weekend ( I Think !!).
I'm glad to hear we won a prize at Greenfield because I was trying to
remember which marches we did and that was the won I couldn't remember. I'm
not sure I knew where we were at the time.

I spoke to a couple of my band (British Steel (Port Talbot)) last night and
so far have seven volunteers for next year so KSK WussBrass2000 B Band is
looking well and truly on the cards. I have to say that the audition is
tough, even bigchap struggled.

PS Can I not play Sop next year ? I'm sure you'll all be relieved.

Richard Smith
British Steel (Port Talbot)
Cantium Brass ( delighted to help )
KSK WussBrass2000 (The Internet's Premier Band) Sorry Dave, beat you to it