G.U.S Band

Dear List,

	Approximately two months ago I was involved in a discussion via the
list where there was a lot of rumours flying around about the G.U.S band
falling apart at the seams or even folding.

At the time me, as the only member of G.U.S on the list, fiercely denied
these rumours but nobody seemed to want to listen. However I would like to
draw everybody's attention to the results of the Masters on Sunday where a
fourth in that field is more than commendable. To all you doubting Thomas's
out there, all I can say is the following:-

G.U.S IS BACK !!!!!

Robin Norman
(Eb Bass - G.U.S)