Get it right James Watson

I know it is late to reply,but after just joining the list,I read a reply
from the great man himself about B.D.
He recites a poem called the Indispensable Man/Person'
I normally would not be bothered by anything he says,as any feelings I had
for BD went long ago when it became obvious to anyone what was happening.
The reason I am so upset is firstly,
The poem is called 'The Indispensable MAN'   NOT MAN/PERSON!!!!
He leads us to believe that this is from his own pen,but the truth is,this
was written,to the best of my knowledge by a lovely man called FRANK DEAN.
Frank used to attend almost every rehearsal of BD but became disillusioned
after some excellent players were dismissed.
Please do not think I am sexist,those that know me know how I feel regarding
women,but the poem was called 'The Indispensable Man'
No mention of person.
Imagine the music,'Wine,Woman/PERSON and song!!!
Please Mr.Artistic Director, have the good grace to add the author's name to
the end if you feel you have to justify your actions.
Is the rumour true you will no longer contest??
Probably,you know unless you have a sudden influx of real quality
players,your glory days are over.
Anyway,here's to BD going down the pan,then maybe they will change the real
problem, start winning everything before them again, and end up where in my
opinion,they so rightfully belong,at the pinnacle of banding,not the gutter.
Kind Regards,

William,George,Michael John,Stephen,RUSHWORTH.

Full name supplied in case of threats of litigation.
BILLY.