Re: We acheived - not too good!

Peter Estall wrote:-

>from a kiwi who spent two years in Yorkshire it is a contradiction to say
>"too many" and "Theakstons Old Peculiar " in the one sentence.
>Although it is very much second best to a fresh pint, we get bottled OP here
>in NZ. Simon wash your mouth out for such blasphemy!!

I wholeheartedly apologise for my use of the incorrect terms in my original
Email but as you will no doubt already know, the brew does play around with
the old grey matter a little and all the correct English grammar goes right
out of the window.

Keeping sinking them though!
All the best to Concept Brass

Simon