RE: Just goes to show + Whit Fri.

Killian,

I'm right there with you on this one - what is SO great about f**tball
anyway ?  It's just a sport for people to watch and dream that they were
actually good enough (or good looking enough) to ever play.... have you
noticed how all the good players are sexy as hell ... ?  I'm overdosed on
sport at the moment anyway - everyone seems to suffer... atleast you guys
had a choice to video stuff, think of the cool programs that are taken off
air in aid of sport (namely cricket in these examples) ... Sorry Ali !
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Lee + Herrings This Morning with Richard Not
Judy (OK not to everyones taste but in my book better than cricket which
isnt even England).

Also, I would like to take the time to thank all the people (you know who
you are....) that made my 1st Whit Friday brilliant !  I had an absolutely
cracking time, although the appearence of small children on the Band bus did
put pay to any thoughts of my Band "Song" singing - dont worry you diddnt
miss out !  To all the people asking for results I think they are in the
Bandsman in 2 weeks.  It was most frustrating not actually marching as I am
recovering slowly from tearing my ankle ligaments, it almost had me in tears
by the time we got to Denshaw.  Still I kept up a brave face (i think) and
the sausage + chips was well worth staying for !

Claire Warden.