Re: Music festivals/concerts

Hi Andrew,

You asked about festivals and concert seasons - the Princes Theatre in
Clacton-On-Sea holds a series of summer brass band concerts with the -
surprise, surprise - Clacton-On-Sea Co-Operative Band (yes, I know I can't
miss an opportunity to plug a concert or two I'm involved in!!

Seriously though, they're normally very well attended, and include guest
performers, massed bands, themed concerts etc.  We've already done 3 in the
season, but the dates of the forthcoming concerts are as follows:

Sunday 20 June 1999
Sunday 4 July 1999
Sunday 24 July 1999
Sunday 15 August 1999
Sunday 5 September 1999
Sunday 26 September 1999

All concerts start at 8.00pm and tickets are 3.50 or 4.50 if there is a
special guest performer.

CLAIR TOMALIN
Flugel
Clacton-on-Sea Co-Operative Band
Wuss Brass 2000 (email me privately for more details about this one!)