Re: Masters Results

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for taking the time to post the Cambridge results on Sunday.  I didn't hang around looking for the full results in all that
rain and It was a pleasant surprise to discover we had come 9th.

Here are the placings from the three adjudicators David Read, Bill Relton and James Scott in that order.

1  YBS		    2)	1)	1)
2  Brighouse	  1)	3)	2)
3  Fairies		3)	2)	4)
4  GUS		    5)	4)	5)
5  Fodens		4)	7)	9)
6  Marple		 6)	8)	8)
7  Besses	      10)      13)       3)
8  Flowers		5)	9)     12)
9  Woodfalls	   12)      10)       6)
10  BT		     14)	9)	7)
11  Wingates	    7)       17     11)
12  Leyland	     15)	 6)    14)
13  Ransomes	11)      12)     13)
14  Rothwell	      8)       11)     20)
15  EYMS		13)      14)     15)
16  Bodmin	      20)      18)     10)
17  Aveley		16)      16)     18)
18  Ever Ready	17)      20)     17)
19  Sovereign	  18)      21)      16)
20  Camborne	  21)     15)       21)
21 Sellers		  19)     19)      19)

It seems that the adjudicators agreed more than last year, but interesting to compare their placings nonetheless.