Re: whit friday

Hiya

Glad you all had a good time at Whit Friday.  I am still hoping to make it
for Cyberband next year, but I am not sure - I haven't yet got another band
sorted out, so I'll probably be an *ex* player.

I am hoping to catch either Fairey's or Brighouse later on this month when
they visit Cornwall.  It will very much depend on how I am feeling - lately
I haven't been able to think of anything banding .... perhaps a good
concert will lift my spirits?  So come on - who should I go too ... who is
going to give the best concert??

Cheers

Heidi

--
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/
SA RiscPC User, Newlyn, Cornwall	ZFC A(Co) & Clan Member!
SMulder on IRC - #hashargonet		Using Pluto - of course!!!
ICQ - 16050438