Re: American Extravaganza

Hi, you would be most welcome to sit in on rehearsals with the bands that we play
in.
We are located in Southern California, about 20 miles east of Los Angeles.
Our British Brass Band rehearses on the 3rd Sunday of every month,  our Wind Band
rehearses the 1st Sunday of every month, and the other concert band that we play
with rehearses every Tuesday and performs every Thursday from July 1 to Sept. 2.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us at :   lobrass2@xxxxxxxxx
Linda and Norm Taylor