whit friday

John writes

Do these marches take the form of a street march or are they
choreographed
or diagram marches?

After this weekends events   I think I can categorically say that street
zig-zags were order of the day!
The very thought of choreographed marches scares me silly, though you
may just have to watch WussBrass200 next year.

Richard Smith
ICQ # 39157626