MALVERN SUITE

Please could anyone tell me where I can get hold of a recording of the
Malvern Suite.
I've only recently heard and played the piece having returned to the fold
and I think its a superb piece both to play and listen to, it would be great
to a top class bands interpretation.
thanks in anticipation
Rich Evans. Chard. (Ps I'd love to go North and see/participate at
Saddleworth one day sounds like an experience and a half.)