Re: Request for Whit Friday results

HI All,
Many thanks to David Sheedy for taking the time and trouble to post the Whit
Friday results.
Would someone please tell me something about the "Navigation" band.  They
seem to have been extremely successful but I have never heard of them.  Or
have I?  Am I right to think that there is a Navigation Inn at Dobcross or
Delph or the like?  Has a band been cobbled together under it's name?
Sounds like fun, but what is the situation here?  Are there any rules for
these contests?  Is there actually a contest on the face of this earth where
people can get together for the fun of it on the day.  This talk of Cyber
Band and Wuss Brass makes me suspect as much.  Can I be in it too?

Regards,
Wendy Spencer