Where are our audiences?

I have received some good responses to my original posting on this - some
private and some on the list. One good point raised is that there isn't a
well maintained list of Brass concerts.

To this end I have set up a new web site (www.dalgetybay.freeserve.co.uk)
called "The Brass Band Concert Diary"

My intention is that any concert being held will be posted on this site so
that your potential audiences can find out where you are playing and you
have another free resource for advertising. For this site to be successful
it is up to everyone who contributes to publicise it by placing a link from
a prominent place on your site to this new site.

It will only work if your audiences know it here.

Please have a look and send me the details of your concerts by using the
form on the web site.

Richard Dyson
richard.dyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx