Re: List Chat 2

Only Clair Tomalin is in a position to reveal the history around the 'Wuss'
bit.  Big Chap and I are unable to reveal this as she's threatened
us......(nicely).

KSK - 'Kantium Siber Klick' (at midnight after the Whit marches our spelling
was appalling !!

Bruce
Stalwart of Pennine Brass
Occasionally Cantium Brass
Devotedly KSK WussBrass 2000 (mine's a shandy Clair....'nuff said !!)