Re: List Chat 2

colin.randle@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I too can vouch for The Big Chaps
 generous nature - G.U.S. - sponsorless at the moment - hadn't a trombone
 suitable for Tristan Encounters so a quick e-mail and of course, he lent
 me his trombone for the contest.  (I've still got it Martyn - can I hang
 on to it for a while longer as I'm depping with you soon).   In all my
 years in banding I've never played at the Whit Friday Contests.  You
 sound as you had so much fun but you talk in riddles,  what's all this
 Wuss business and Cyber talk? >>
My trombone is in safe hands so keep it as long as you like. We could
definitely find a place for you with Wuss Brass next year, but if that
exciting proposition doesn't come to pass, Cantium Brass make wonderful hosts.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass