OFF SUBJECT: travel help needed

I will be studying for 3 weeks in Prague this summer.  The trip to Prague
will take just about every penny I have (literally).  I would LIKE to spend
several days, maybe as long as a week, in Germany, probably in Bavaria,
preferably in a city where I could attend services at The Salvation Army
(Die Heilsarmee) for Sunday services (I am a Salvationist).  Hotel prices
are too expensive, I can't afford it.  Does anyone know of a guest house or
somewhere I could stay very inexpensively? (but somewhere safe....I need to
have somewhere I can leave my cornet without worrying about losing
it....and I don't want my husband, who will be staying home,  to worry
about whether I'm ok.).

If you have any suggestions, please contact me privately.  I am sure the
entire list is not particularly interested in my travel problems.  =)

Stephanie
trompete@xxxxxxxx