Sunday 12th Sept.

I know I've asked this question before and got no joy but maybe somebody
would have a better clue now, especially anyone in any of the bands
performing.

Anyway the question is does anyone know around what time the concert on the
Sunday after the Open is finished at.  I'm asking because I have to book a
flight back to Ireland and I'd hate to miss the finale!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

David Clancy
clancyda@xxxxxxxx