Re: Part II of an American perspective

Hi All,

Many thanks to those of you who have replied to my questions about the Whit
Friday marches.  I'm all fired up with enthusiasm and have resolved to try
to get there myself next year if at all possible.

I've finally had the time to read May Ellen's account of her experiences
which sound like the makings of memories to be long treasured.  I have been
the recipient of British hospitality in the past and understand just how she
feels.

Regards,
Wendy Spencer