Re: Part II of an American perspective - Whit Friday (very long)

Mary Ellen,
Thanks for the perspective.  I found it very informative and insightful.  One
question remains.  Did YOU experience Theakston's Old Peculiar?  I would be
interested in know what the American perspective is on that!
Clint Miller
Solo Tenor
Colorado Brass Band