NZ Nationals and Mouthoff

Hi to all list members.

In case you hadn't realised, the New Zealand Nationals were held over Queens
Birthday weekend and I think it is fair to say a good time was had by all.

The highlight of the contest for me (apart from the aftermatch party) was
receiving a copy of Mouthoff, the unofficial NZ brass band newsletter.  I
would like to thank whoever contributed to this thoroughly interesting piece
of literature.  Is this available on a website?

To the author of the 20 questions -  I suggest a question for next year may
be whether Elgar Clayton can actually sit on a chair properly, and if he
manages that, which way will his trombone be pointing?!

I do feel though that the publication has been a little harsh on marching. I
enjoy marching and can name at least two others who do to,  but then I guess
I have never carried anything bigger than a soprano.

  Aileen Lawrie
  Soprano WestpacTrust Rotorua Brass and Tasman Eastern Bay of Plenty Brass
  NEW ZEALAND
  Mail to: Aileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Aileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.