Re: NABBA Las Vegas

Hi,
My husband and I are members of and manage the Golden State British Brass Band,
out of the Los Angeles area.
We are very pleased about NABBA sponsoring a festival for the western bands.
Our band is tentatively planning to attend.  We would appreciate knowing any
new information as soon as it is known.
We especially would like to know how long each band will have to perform and if
there will be a place and scheduled time for each band to warm-up for 30
minutes or so.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.   Linda and Norm Taylor
lobrass2@xxxxxxxxx