Re: Hindemith Eb Horn Sonata

Lloyd

The scores of Hindemith's sontas are all published by Schott.
I think it appears on a CD of Hindemith's Chamber music CD number
BISCD157

Dave

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a recording of the Hindemith Sonata for Eb Horn or Alto
> Saxophone and piano? I'm also interested in the score .. anyone know where
> it's available?
>
> Thanks
>
> Lloyd Hiscock
> Tenor Horn, Woods Manufacturing Brass Band, Ottawa, Canada
>

> --

David Roberts
Musical Director, Pangbourne and District Silver Band
http://maxpages.com/droberts/Pangbourne_and_District_Silver
"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"