Bands in Canada

To banders across the pond,

I'm off to Canada on business (10-16 July) and I'm wondering if there
are any bands within easy reach of Belleville that might welcome a Brit
along for a tootle.

I play Flugel with Redbridge Brass over here in London but I'll probably
bring a cornet to keep my lip in 'cos it's smaller... We've got a
concert when I get back - "Brass at St Gabriels".

Cheers
Alan
Band Manager, Redbridge Brass