Re: Bands in Canada

I'm afraid that you are coming to Canada the wrong time of year to catch
much playing. In July and August most groups shut down as a lot of people
take their holidays since the kids are out of school. Belleville is only
about an hours drive from Toronto, so at least you will get to do some sight
seeing.

If you are in dowtown Toronto at all during that time, send me an email and
I will buy you a coffee.

Craig Lewis
CSB & MTB