Clyde Hunt - 54 yrs. of playing Cornet

"Ah, how fondly I remember that warm, spring, evening in June, when, with my
old "new" Regent Cornet clutched in one hand, and a dollar for the lesson in
the other, mom and I first knocked on Mr.Best's front door!"

"Sometimes you get a lot more than you pay for"!! (grin)

Clyde E. Hunt

R.I.P,  Mr. William Booth Best, 1879 - 1959

PS - Mom is still with us.

Some old photos and "acetate" REALAUDIO recording:

http://www.BFLATMUSIC.com/testimony.html