Re: NZ Championships

The situation with two Hawthorn players being suspended is quite true.

However, the circumstances as outlined as not correct.

There is a full story in the next issue of Australia's Band World and
according to information I have, the suspensions will affect the said
players in all contest in Australia for the 12-month period.

We must be careful when portraying "talk" as facts in what is, as I
understand it, a matter subject to some legal debate at this time

Chris Earl