Re: Fanfare from Carmina Burana

Bo Bollmann wrote:

> Hi Keith
>
> I dont think so, what I am looking is a one minute fanfare, but unfortunately I
> dont remember its name...

Hi, Bo.

The "fanfare" you are probably looking for would be "Were du Werlt Alle Min" (If
all the world were mine) which is approx. in the middle of Carmina Burana. Try
Stephen Shimwell of Thorntons Brass, as he arranged a few movements several years
ago, or Scotty (Ian Scott at Kibworth) as he did a transcription a few years ago,
too.

cheers,
Adrian