Re: Antipodean Banding

-----Original Message-----
From: jeremy wise
>Is it me or does there seem to be an even greater degree of aggressive
>rivalry to the point of real niggle between the Aussie and NZ bands than
>here in the UK? Or is it that the Southern Hemisphere direct talking
>gives this impression?

Hi All,
Jeremy, the bands referred to in the recent controversial postings are all
Australian.  There might be some secret mutterings about Oz versus Kiwi
bands, but in my experience the biggest rivalries are between those on home
soil.  Am I alone with this thought or do others agree?
 I, of course, usually go around with jolly little gummy bears dancing in my
head, thinking only kind thoughts about other bands.
Regards,
Wendy Spencer