Victorian Champs again

I know this is a bit old news now.  But here are the results from the Vic
Champs for B grade.City of Greater Dandenong won the state title (based on
the Test piece only) and came equal 1st in the entertainment section.  I have
to mention that the trophy for B grade is a big old barometer!  It's a
fascinating trophy and we are quite proud to have it in the band room.
Dandenong last won the state title in 1970 so we are pretty chuffed at the
moment.

> Band    Placing	 Test    Hymn    Concert Item    March   Total
>
> Ringwood  4	     80      39      38	      39      116  3rd
> Box Hill  2	     84      41      42	      39      122  2nd
> Salisbury 3	     83      42      43	      39      124  Eq 1
> Dandenong 1	     85      42      44	      38      124  Eq 1

That's all.
Vicki
City of Greater Dandenong
Australia