Re: BORROWED PLAYERS

Sam

.

> I would be interested to hear what other people think? Well I'm always
> interested in other peoples thoughts. Do other people find this an awkward
> subject?

A very awkward subject I would say, I usually go on wether a band is
sponsered or not, and even then I have guested for a top sponsored band ,
asked for a tenner for travel, then heard the next guy who lived down the
road ask for 30 quid??
	 to be quite honest I enjoy playing for a top band so would'nt ask
anything, but a bottom fourth section band playing at the local church fete
(hard slog or what)........I think 100 should cover it?

Another point.......has anyone ever guested for a band, then played really
Cr*p and wondered wether to ask for anything?????
I've nearly paid the band a couple of times :O)

M Tarry, Sop - Ratby
Web Guardian of -
The Nottingham City Transport Band -
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/burundi/456/ - *Just updated*