New List Member

Hi to all on the list
My name is Glen Philp, I have been watching the list for quite some time now,
and I have been finding it most interesting.  I have now turned ten years old
and I have been playing the Cornet for some five years.  At the present time
I play with the Mount Charles Youth Band at St Austell Cornwall.  With the
help of my dad I have built a web site for the list members to take a look at
if you wish to do so.  I have a guest book on my site and would like very
much for list members to sign.  I look forward to reading more of your news
and views on the list, and as and when I can I hope to join in with you all
and hopefully one day meet some of you.

With Kind Regards to you All Glen Philp (3rd Cornet Mount Charles Youth Band)