Re: New List Member

Good for you and Welcome Glen. We are happy to have younger members join in the
discussion, and present your views. Don't forget you are the Bandmen / Bandladies
of the future.
Can you tell me what you Site address is so I can visit it.
Best Regards,
Larry White
Vancouver BC
(ps. We are on the extreme west coast of Canada on the Pacific Ocean! should you
be wishing to pin us on a map!)