Re: Sydney Olympics

Well this is interesting.

Since the story broke about 1500 USA and Japanese musicians coming over to
play at our Sydney Olympics, there has been Australia-wide public
condemnation and a huge outcry over it all.

Show's that if the little people all band (no pun intended) together that
decisions that seem to be set in concrete can change.  They've sped the
overseas musician/marchers and are just using 500 Australians now.

(I actually had the story a bit backwards, they were originally using 500
Australians, 1300 USA and 200 Japanese - but still that's 1500 overseas
musicians too many for our own Olympic Games).

And well done Chris Earl, read your Letter to the Editor - very impassioned
and good reading!

Carol