Accompanying Clinic Web Site

Hello all-
	At this year's ITG conference, I covered (for the web site and
Journal) Rebecca Wilt's clinic on accompanying expectations for both soloist
and accompanists. I've just finished putting her very informative
hand-out/index pages on my site. To access this clinic's information, go to:

	http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3612/StewHome.html

and scroll down to the Brass Related Materials section for the appropriate
link.

Mike Stewart