Eb/Bb Bass (Instrument!) wanted

I`m looking for a 2nd hand Bb or Eb bass in "reasonable" condition for a
school I`m teaching in. I know single Eb/Bb basses are difficult to
find..are there any bands out there that have redundant old instruments
they'd like to part with? As far as prices go..the cheaper the better!
(anything under 300!)

Christopher Barnes,
City of Chester Band