Charity begins at band

I'm sorry to be a pain in the neck because I know this was floating around
the list a few months ago. But.....

Can anyone point me in the right direction to making our band a registered
charity. Also, any personal views, pros and cons as to whether or not we
should actually take this route would be much appreciated.

Please reply to this privately ( gavin@xxxxxxxxx ) so that the list doesn't
get all clogged up again.

Thanks,

Gavin Sever