Summer school auditions

One of our band's young cornet players is going to Sedbergh Summer School,
and has asked me to find out what the auditions are all about.  Namely, does
she need to take a prepared piece with her, etc.  I told her there'd be a
bit of sight reading of one of the pieces for the week, but couldn't really
tell her much more.  So.... does anyone know?  I know you're all out there!

And while we're on the subject, same questions but for Bromsgrove summer
school!

Thanks,
Jud