Re: YABB - USA and Canada - August 1999

<<<<< Tim Morgan worte :-

The concert details are still somewhat sketchy, but here they are
anyway.  >>>>>>
-------------------
I can add a little more detail to some of the concerts :-

The concerts in Buffalo, NY (M&T Plaza and Lincoln Arena 4th & 5th Aug) are
now both on the same day - Not sure which - I'll check and advise.

Fri Aug 6th - The 7:30pm concert in Weedsport is usually in the High School
Auditorium.

 Sunday 8th Aug - Agawam/West Springfield......the band play at the West
Springfield Arts Festival from 4pm - 6pm and then do another concert from 7pm
- 8pm (possibly Phelps School in Agawam)

Weds Aug 11th - The concert is around 5pm at Congress Park (near the Saratoga
Racecourse).

Sat 14th Aug - Concert with Woods Manufacturing (Ottawa) Band at Orleans
Church (Friday nights concert will be at a different venue).

As soon as I have more detail I'll post the information

(Dave Buckley or Steve Adair  - maybe you can advise where our concert is
when we are in Weston !)

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone