Re: looking for........

Peter Younghusband wrote:

> I have a mate who is looking for an ex?? bandsman.....
>
> All I know is that he used to play with Desford, and now supposedly
> lives in Singapore.

Gudday, Monkey.

The only guy I can think of who "kind of" fits the description is Martin Dawson,
who used to play horn for Desford and previously William Davis Construction
Group.
As far as I know, Martin has been back in the UK for some time, and if I'm not
mistaken, carving for Rushden Windmill or Towcester or something??

But then, I could be way off the mark!

Cheers,
Ade