Addition to the List

Some of you might like to hear that Vicki Aumann had a baby girl yesterday.
I believe it was 7lb 9oz or so many gms.  I told her last week it would a
girl at 7lb 10oz so I think I win the pool.  Pity there's no money in it.
Celebrations tomorrow night at Dandenong rehearsal.   Just hope Al (her
hubby and our principal cornet) can see the music.

FYI her email address is vicki@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Roy,
Eupho, Dandenong Band.

Roy Taylor		     rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quest Software	      http://www.quests.com
261 High St Ashburton   ph  (03) 9811-5336
VIC 3147 Australia	 fax (03) 98115366