ITEC??

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had any news of ITEC (International Tuba
Euphonium Conference) in the UK. I heard a rumour that there would be one
at the RNCM but that may have been in 2000. I missed one at Birmingham a
couple of years ago and would very much like to go to the next one.
Pictures of the event have certainly whetted my appetite (apparently at an
evening concert the band parts were split and were all covered by euphs
and basses!)

Searching the web it seems they are held on every land mass on the planet
except our little island!

Best Regards to you all,

Chris

PS I'm a bass player myself in case you'd not twigged!