Re: Summer school auditions (few liner)

Gillian wrote...

>Er, just ask me, sis!
Didn't think your memory would be up to it ;-)

...and then Colin Outhwaite wrote...

>Ask David James if he can still exercise his diaphragm with a 14st.
bandsman
>standing on it.

I saw him do this around 1992 ish at Brecon - but this time he chose a small
boy who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6st!  At that rate of decrease, he
is probably going to need to try it with a beanie baby this year...

That was the same year Steve Sykes tried to drown a number of unsuspecting
volunteers with a quick tutorial on circular breathing (he uses the "fill
your mouth up with water and NOW try to breathe in!" technique.

Thanks everyone who replied - I'll pass the message on.

Jud