Andrew Justice - new CD Immortal Themes

I will try not to embarass Andrew, as he is an active member of the list,
but I have just heard his new solo CD with the backing of the ISB. What an
excellent CD. It has some of the old classics and some new solos he has
commissioned.The playing by both soloist and band is top notch, certainly
representing the very best in SA banding, as well as "outside" bands. Well
done Andrew! Gives us young guys something to shoot for.

The ISB have also released two other solo CD's. One features David Daws and
the other Derick Kane. THey are both excellent as well, but since I am a
trombone player they got short-changed on listening time.

Again, well done soloists, and great work ISB to be the accompanists on
three cd's.

Craig Lewis
CSB & MTB