Re: Conqest of Paradise

Martin,

How modest of you not to mention that you played on the disc (didn't we?).
The cover notes confirm that it was an arrangement by Frank Bernaerts.  In
my humble opinion, it's one of our better offerings on the disc (ref CD
851).  I don't know of any other arrangements.  Hope this helps you David.

John McLoughlin (ex B & R, currently Besses).