??? Olympia's aria from Tales of Hoffmann ???

Hi, all!!!

I am wondering if there is a brass band arrangement of Olympia's (the
wind-up mechanical girl robot) aria from Jacque Offenbach's Tales of
Hoffmann.  It is a spectacular coloratura aria that I think would make a
terrific cornet solo with band.

I have been playing along with my opera recording of the piece, and believe
I could pull it off, but I'd need to find parts for the band. Anyone know of
such an arrangement????

While I'm at it, another piece that would be really execllent is "Sing a
Simple Song" from Leonard Bernstein's Mass.  I heard a recording of Rolf
Smedvig playing this piece (on trumpet) with the Empire Brass, and it really
sounded good.  Any BB arrangement for this one,  either???

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanx!!!

Guy Clark
solo cornet, Illinois Brass Band