Re: Brassed Off Music

About 10 or more years ago I played an arrangement of this at a few
concerts. Again it was a flugel solo and when I saw Brassed Off I
assumed it was the same arrangement.
The version we played was definitely published, although I can't
remember by whom or who the arranger was (and I no longer play with
that band so I'm afraid I can't find out!).
There must be another band out there with the same arrangement,
surely???
Dave