Re: Pershore Midsummer Brass

>There used to be 2 main highlights: Bretforton ending the day at the
>Angel Inn, and Banks's Brewery closing the main programme in the Abbey.

Unfortunately Bretforton have to play early nowadays as we have the local
village fete in the afternoon (don't get me wrong - this is a highly
important job, although that's mainly because it is held in the grounds of
the Fleece Inn and we have faairly long breaks if you know what I mean)

>How was the weather this year?

Fantastically warm - so the bar at the Angel was a welcome relierf when you
only had a 2 man front line:-)

And was there the entertaining spectacle of watching brass players run from
one venue to another because there was another concert starting in 10 mins
time?

I don't think so, as GHB is far too organised now.

>> For those who've never heard of the Festival, it is really worth making
the
>> effort next year, it's always the first Saturday in July.

Here here